Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Watchamacallits

 Watchamacallit: n. Anything you cannot think of a name or title for.

e.g. I cannot think of what to title this post. 
These wooden elephants were brought back from Thailand when my mom worked there long ago.
 My loving mother drew a picture of Cathedral Rock on this shelf fungus when I was very little.  It meant a lot to me.  Like a good little shelf fungus, it has sat on a shelf ever since!

For my birthday my family gave me some white foam-core board for photography.  I have been very much been enjoying taking photos with it, as is made evident by the burst of photos with a white background. I hope you've been enjoying them.

---

For all you photographers who are looking for a free photo editing program that will work easily on any operating system, I have found one that is very user-friendly and has some capabilities of the more expensive photo editing programs.  Although there is a premium version that you do have to pay for, the free version is still very nice.  I am talking about Picnic.  I am not affiliated in any way with Picnic.  I am just overjoyed to have found a free photo editing program that only took me about an hour to learn to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts.